GrabPay 10.10 Special
Enjoy for the Ten-tastic savings!
Make it a perfect ten-ten day when you spend with PayLater. It’s only valid on 10.10, so don’t say we didn’t tell!
Shop now. Pay next month or in 4 monthly installments. Interest free.
Campaign Terms and conditions:
2. The 10.10 Spend a Perfect Day Saving are promo codes as below:
○ GRABPAYDEALS: RM40 OFF (min spend RM180), limited to the first 12,000 redemptions.
○ 1010PAYLATER: RM50 OFF (min spend RM180), limited to the first 5,000 redemptions
3. At the GrabPay OR PayLater payment page, users are to key in the applicable promo code. Users may also tap on “Add Offers” to
view all applicable promo codes and tap on “Use Now” to apply the discount.
4. Promo is limited to ONE (1) redemption per user, per category as specified herein.
5. The campaign will cease once cap have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
6. For the GRABPAYDEALS promo code with GrabPay, the promo is not valid at the listed merchants, list is inclusive and not limited to:
GrabGifts, FavePay, Carousell, FoneApp, Elinking, PosMalaysia, HelloGold, ALL bill payments platform and/or insurance payment
platform, ALL telco payment platform, ALL government services payment platform and etc.
7. For the new user online promo code with GrabPay, the promo is not valid at the listed merchants, list is inclusive and not limited to:
FavePay and Carousell.
8. Grab does not have any obligation to inform the user in the event promo has reached the maximum redemption throughout the
campaign period during or before the conclusion of the campaign period.
9. Offer is based on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any
time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion
shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.